In response to the recent events involving COVID-19 outbreak, Agrifood Laboratories would like to provide you with some comfort around what we are doing to ensure the safety of our staff and the stability of our services through this challenging time.
Planning and Containment
• Apart from where essential, phone/electronic meetings are being held instead of face-to-face;
• Admission to Agrifood’s four laboratories has been significantly reduced for visitors, suppliers and contractors;
• Anti-bacterial stations have been installed in lunchrooms, amenity areas and key laboratory zones;
• Domestic travel has been halted for Agrifood employees; and
• Self-isolation procedures for employees returning from overseas and/or who have had contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19, together with “work from home arrangements” are in place.
Our business continuity plan has been revised, to ensure we are ready to move as rapidly as required to support our staff and customers through this challenging time.
The plan considers any potential impact to our services if we have significant employee absence from work either through illness and the need to self-isolate, or due to the need to care for dependants and members of households, etc.
The COVID-19 situation remains fluid and a quickly developing, however our message to customers is “business as usual”, with additional risk management strategies in place and our multiple laboratory locations throughout Australia serving as backup to each other.
We will keep you informed of any changes that we may need to make to our services as the situation unfolds.
Thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support of Agrifood Technology. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services team at 1800 801 312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agrifood Team